Marmot Lithium MemBrain Sleeping Bag: 0 degree Down
- Community Images
Sleep armor for anyone who sleeps outside several weeks a year.
Marmot created the 0-Degree Lithium MemBrain Down Sleeping Bag for guides and other outdoor professionals who need a lightweight, durable bag that will keep them comfortable in cold mountain environments. Marmot wrapped high-quality, high-loft down in its proprietary, waterproof breathable fabric so precipitation doesn't have to be a concern.
- MemBrain 2L waterproof fabric helps shelter the down insulation from external condensation, snow, and water
- MemBrain 2L fabric is also highly breathable so evaporating sweat won't condense inside the bag and cause the down insulation to clump
- Premium 850-fill goose down packs down well, rebounds nicely after repeated compression, and features a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Trapezoid-shaped footbox has an extra layer of goose down that holds your feet together to conserve heat
- Nautilus six-baffle hood with down-filled collar and drawcord guards your face
- Insulated draft tube means no chill gets through the closed zipper
- Stretch tricot baffles extend the life and maintain the shape of the bag and improve warmth retention
- Stuff and storage sacks included