- Detail Images
The Lindsey is all about versatility.
- Waterproof fabric and fully taped seams shield you from the snow, sleet, and rain
- Breathable fabric ensures you don't overheat during nonstop top-to-bottom runs
- A cozy Raschel fleece keeps you warm on early morning runs or frigid days, and it easily removes on spring days
- Angel-Wing Movement fit gives you plenty of room to move about when you ski tight trees or dig your car out from under the snow
- A stretchy powder skirt blocks out the fluff
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your spare goggles, tunes, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Flattering Fit, Warm and Comfy
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am 5'4" and around 130 lbs and ordered a Medium - it fits great! Not too big by any means - normally I find myself between a Small and a Medium for tops, and the medium being just a bit too large. That is not the case. For this coat, I am definitely a medium and would still not be able to layer very heavily if I chose to - it would be difficult to wear multiple base layers and a hoodie and still fit comfortably. I would stick with high quality base layers and forgo the hoodie for maximum range of motion. The fit is very flattering - I didn't know winter coats could be flattering, but the Lindsey looks nice on. It will definitely be warm enough - there is no doubt about that. The inner fleece is as soft a fleece as you will come across and looks fine when worn alone. I just wish the outer layer had pit-zips for ventilation.
Is collar convertible (does it zip up to...
Is collar convertible (does it zip up to your nose?) Also, is current color navy blue? Photo shown is unclear. Thanks.
Not Very Warm
This is a really nice looking jacket but it's not as warm as one would expect, even with the fleece lining. I live in Virginia, so the temps aren't that severe - high 30's to low 40's. i ended up removing the lining because it kept getting bunched up in the sleeve. I recently wore it with a Columbia fleece jacket as a second layer and was not cold but still not very warm, if that makes any sense. I have an old faux fur ski jacket that keeps me very toasty so I compare everything to that. Again, really nice looking, nice fit, nice color, but lacks in keeping me warm and the lining is a nuisance.
What size equivalent is the Marmot Component...
What size equivalent is the Marmot Component Ladies ski jacket for a size 2? Would I get and XS or a S? I am petitie
I would suggest going for the XS.