Marmot Limelight Tent with Footprint and Gear Loft: 4-Person 3-Season
- Community Images
Take two go-karts or one cushy luxo-cruiser?
You're going camping with three buddies. You could carry two tiny, cramped tents, or you could split the weight and travel in style with the Marmot Limelight 4-Person 3-Season Tent. The Limelight provides plenty of room for you and your buddies to play a few rounds of poker before you hit the hay, and by dividing the components between packs, you can all travel lighter.
- Bare Bones fast-pitch option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint to save extra weight on trail (footprint included)
- Polyurethane-coated floor and fly repel rain so you and your gear stay dry inside
- Fully taped fly and floor seams prevent water from sneaking in through fabric joints
- Window Weld waterproof window construction in the fly allows you to view outside of your tent without having to get out of your bag
- Catenary Cut floor means the floor material curves a few inches up the tent walls to reduce direct seam-to-ground contact
- Two doors and two vestibules give you and a partner easy entry, exit, and gear storage
- Mesh panels fight interior condensation to help you sleep during bouts of muggy weather
- DAC press-fit poles are easy to assemble day or night and save weight without sacrificing durability or strength
- Reflective detailing helps you identify stealthy guy-lines at night
- Included gear loft increases your storage space and ability to organize
- Noise-free zippers prevent waking up cranky trail partners