- Polartec Power Dry performance fabric wicks well, dries quickly, breathes like a champ, and retains just the right amount of warmth for cool shoulder-season days
- Embedded elastane provides extra stretch for unrestricted mobility
- Cocona fibers embedded in fabric are derived from natural sources (coconuts) and provide long-lasting odor resistance to prevent smells from accumulating in fabric
- Marmot UpCycle tech means that the product features polyester made from recycled materials
- Flatlock stitching helps reduce chafing
- Tag-free neckline a vindication to those who have spent their lives raging against the tyranny of tags
Share your thoughts
I have worn this shirt bouldering and while running and I will for sure buy more. They do have a "athletic" fit. I am 5' 7" and kind of stocky. The medium fits well for me.
Solid base layer
This style seems to have changed from previous years as the chest is a tighter than my other shirts of this type while the sleeves have become more loose. It isn't anything that would prevent me from wearing the shirt but I would do so as a baselayer only. I'm 6 ft 210 lbs.
Great Base layer
This shirt is true to your size and it is comfortable as a base layer.