- Detail Images
Find a ledge, let your legs dangle, and feel life's worries fall away.
- Spacer Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps keep you comfortable and cool so you can focus on the scenery
- Internal clip for small reservoir (not included) and hose port help you stay hydrated without the need for bottles
- External bungee cords and lower loops house your collapsed trekking poles
- Buckled compression straps at the sides secure loads to limit shifting
- Multiple front gear loops let you attach additional items
- Designated internal pocket secures your laptop or tablet for urban adventures
- Side water bottle pockets allow for extra hydration capacity on rigorous endeavors
Share your thoughts
Happy Urbanite Cyclist
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bag is working just fine for me. Comfortable, roomy, organized and whistle is great while riding a bike on busy city streets.
Great backpack for daily use. Love how comfortable it is and spacious.
Nice but too light in the rain
I bought this backpack for an everyday/weekend daypack. There's plenty of room for my laptop and other gear, but the internal organizer is missing a zippered pocket. There is a goggle pocket but it's a bit too small. The padding, shoulder straps, and waist belt are very comfortable and the compression straps work well for keeping the bag small when not carrying much. My main problem is the thickness of the material. Sure it's tough and water treated, but I was caught in a rainstorm and most of my stuff in the bag was wet. There was some wind sure, but this wasn't any worse then what my old no-frills Targus bag could handle with no issues. I'm returning it although it is very comfortable. Too bad. I'd recommend you get a rain cover ...
Is the laptop sleeve removeable? is it...
Is the laptop sleeve removeable? is it just a stretchy/fabric, or it a separate foam compartment
Is there any photos of the inside of the main compartment?
It's not removable. It's sewn in and has a strap and buckle to holdmthenlaptop in place. The padding is adequate but not what Inwoudl call super thick. Actaully, the bottom is a bit on the light side in my opinion.