Lakeside, slopeside, wherever-side.
The Marmot Lakeside Hooded Fleece Jacket fits in any scene: lake, river, mountain, you name it. Warmth, wind-resistance, and breathability make it an essential player anywhere; change the setting, keep the fleece.
- Wind-resistant, breathable micro-polyester fleece with high-loft back to keep you toasty warm
- Regular fit to allow easy movement and layering
- Flatlock construction for chafe-free comfort
- Attached hood prevents brain-freeze
- 1lb 11oz, with high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Welted hand-warmer pockets to cozy-up digits
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a nice fitting jacket for 6'2", 170#. I took the sleeve cuff out and made them longer and it is a cozy, very soft piece for around town. Lacking in practical pockets, (reason for 4 stars, I don't carry a purse) I am thinking about installing one inside. I like the length. I would not use this for serious outdoor activity as I demand much more out of my cloths. While it seems sturdy, I got the large, and it is too snug in the shoulders for reaching comfortably. But I got it to look good and it does that quite nicely. Seems like it will continue to look nice after much washing and wearing. Sleeves would have been nicer just a bit wider for warmth and layering, but I have bigger arms than most women.