Watertight and insulated.
When the forecast calls for a day of wet snow, you need a glove you can trust. So, grab the Marmot Women's Katie Glove, throw your skis on the car, and get up the canyon. Built for long days on the slopes when the weather delivers powder or wet snow, this glove features a waterproof, windproof, and breathable MemBrain insert to keep your hands dry and comfortable from your first run to your last. Thermal R insulation shields your fingers from nipping chill, and an internal heater pocket holds handwarmers when temperatures demand extra warmth. Safety leashes ensure you won't lose your gloves during your mid-lift snack, and the gauntlet quickdraw closure makes it easy to secure your gloves before your next run.
- A ski glove built to maneuver long days on the slopes in all weather
- Marmot's breathable MemBrain protects hands from wind and snow
- Thermal R insulation keeps hands toasty
- DriClime lining wicks away sweat to keep hands dry
- Internal heater pocket for extra warmth on the coldest days
- Gauntlet quickdraw easily secures gloves
- Safety leash ensures you won't lose a glove
- Nose wipe to take care of that annoying drip
- Item #MAR00YZ
- Q & A
Loved these, fit great. Kept me nice and warm.