Nothing is warmer than goose down.
You'll be hard pressed to find a jacket that's packed with more lofty warmth than the Girls' Jena Down Jacket from Marmot. Ultralight fabric and lofty down insulation make this jacket as lightweight and packable as it is toasty. Marmot's designers took great care to shorten the back length and use their ultra-comfortable Angel Wing construction to make this jacket fit your little one like a glove.
- Goose down insulation provides tons of lofty warmth that's also easily compressible for winter-vacation packing
- Angel-Wing movement allows full range of arm motion without ride-up
- Elastic drawcord hem helps seal out cold from below
Share your thoughts
Fine, if your daughter is careful
We encountered the reported zipper issue with this jacket, but my 10 yr. old daughter loved it so much we asked Backcountry to exchange it for a new one - and they did. Customer service is excellent as always. Knowing that she has to be very careful with the zipper, we've had no problems with the new one. She gets many compliments on it - it is more of a girl's jacket than the Patagonia.
Jena jacket review
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
The zipper broke after three days. Seems others have had this problem. We are returning the jacket for credit and buying elsewhere. Marmot had a good reputation so you need to address this issue and get it fixed!!
Zipper broke in 2 days
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My daughter came home from school the second day she wore this jacket with the zipper broken. It's a tiny thin zipper that doesn't hold up. It was surprising for Marmot.