The Marmot Women's Helix 1/2-Zip Long-Sleeve Shirt knows how to keep you comfortable when you pound the trail, hike up a steep embankment, or set up camp. This lightweight, soft, and breathable top features mesh panels and a half-zipper design to ditch excess heat while the Helix's polyester backing wicks moisture away and dries quickly.
- Lightweight, breathable, and soft performance-knit fabric works well as a layering piece when you tour or backpack and looks great alone when you trail run
- Polyester backing wicks moisture away and dries quickly, while nylon adds durability
- Mesh panels and half zipper ditch excess heat
- UPF 50-rated fabric shields your skin from dangerous UV rays
- Semi-fitted cut flatters your curves while its raglan sleeves provide unrestricted mobility
- Drop-tail hem offers increased coverage while flatlock seams and a tag-free neckline add comfort
- Zippered media pocket stashes your tunes
- Thumbholes keep the Helix sleeves in place when you layer under your fleece or jacket
- Reflectivity helps make you visible in low-light conditions
Share your thoughts
Great looking but runs large
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I bought this in a size small and I wear a small or extra small in Marmot clothing and it usually fits really well. This was really big. Based on the photo and the description of it being semi-fitted, I thought that it would be slightly tight, but it was really baggy. Maybe I just needed to go down a size, but I still think it would have been too large. It looked great minus the sizing. I think I would have really liked it if it fit.