- Detail Images
You're going to have to hike up that approach to get to your climb, so you need a short that's equally at home on the trail and the rock; good thing the Marmot Men's Grayson Short is up to the task. With durable, lightweight nylon and a DWR coating, this short has the chops to handle hours of climbing, days of hiking, or weeks of travel abroad.
- External DWR coating allows this short to repel light moisture and precipitation
- Nylon plain weave material is highly abrasion resistant and constructed for long-term durability
- Nylon dries quickly, breathes, and packs easily in a backpack or your luggage
- Waistband interior has a DriClime lining that feels soft and smooth against your skin
- Back pockets feature a hook-and-loop closure for security
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
After a few pairs of the Prana Stretch Zion short I wanted something else to try that was comparable.
Great fit, just right at the knee. Will be great for active wear around the mountains and around town in the summer heat.