- Detail Images
Whether you're gearing up for a week-long backpacking trip or heading downtown for dinner after an all-day hike, the Marmot Men's Grayson Pant provides a no-nonsense look that's built to perform. The abrasion-resistant nylon fabric stands up to rough granite slabs, and the DWR finish allows the pants to dry quickly after you cruise through dew-soaked meadows.
- Nylon Plain Weave fabric is easy to pack and highly breathable
- DWR finish repels water and allows the pants to dry quickly when they do get wet
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement without being baggy
- DriClime interior waistband provides moisture control and increased comfort
- Front pockets, back pockets, and a side pocket keep essential items close at hand
Share your thoughts
Great All-Purpose Pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
All the advertised features of these pants make them ideal for outdoor activities. But they're also stylish and "dressy"enough to wear for those occasions (and places) where you want something casual but don't want to look like you just got off a safari or rafting trip. Comfortable fit; and the lightweight, breathable fabric makes them ideal for hot, summer days.
Good pair of pants. Lightweight.
Good colour. Definitely the dwr coat helps in rain during a round of golf. Deep pockets. Fit is loose in the butt and hips