Gorge-ously warm and versatile 3-in-1 jacket.
Marmot packed a lot of features into the outer shell of the Boys' Gorge Component Jacket, but we bet it's the inner jacket that sees the most action this winter. Persuading him to put on a jacket before walking out the door in the morning won't be hard when he has an option as warm and comfortable as the insulated puffy jacket. When the snow's really coming down, or he's taking the bus trip to the ski area for the day, the waterproof breathable MemBrain shell slips over the liner for complete protection from the elements.
- MemBrain waterproof breathable laminate in two-layer polyester shell shields him from the elements while still allowing moisture to escape
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers prevent water from seeping in
- Removable puffy jacket features 100g Thermal R insulation in the body but only 80g in the sleeves for a less bulky fit under the shell
- Micro-stitching reduces bulk while Angel Wing Movement design keeps the jacket from riding up when he's active
- Laminated brim on attached storm hood offers more protection from the elements
- Elastic drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs seal out snow and cold air
- Multiple pockets in both jackets stash his lunch money, electronics, and snacks