Quality snow time.
Make sure your little ripper stays warm while she builds epic snow castles in the backyard and skis laps at her local ski hill with the Marmot Girls' Glade Glove. Insulated with high-loft fleece and reinforced by Marmot's MemBrain waterproof lining, the Glade will keep cold hands from ruining a day of winter adventure. Marmot includes space to stash a hand warmer for extra cold days, along with a moisture-wicking liner to help the glove maintain a warm, dry interior from morning until cocoa break.
- All-day warmth for your little girl's winter escapades
- Waterproof liner blocks out snow for dry, warm hands
- Falcon grip palms help her hang onto ski poles or sleds
- Separate inner hand warmer pocket prevents overcrowding
- Item #MAR00US
- Q & A
Practically impossible to get on!!!!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
Purchased a size small at first, that's what sizing guide determined. I have a 5yo daughter of above average intelligence and average dexterity. By the time we were done trying to get one glove on she was practically in tears, as was I. I sent back and ordered a medium, same issue. It's practically impossible for her to get her hand through the narrow opening and then into the fingers. Combination of small entrance holes and the liner make it very difficult.