- Detail Images
Hybrid construction and technical fabrics that leave you feeling free and unrestricted.
When the weather is drizzly and foggy, sometimes your hike or climbing approach can make you feel like a steamed lobster. Not so with the Marmot Women's Fusion Jacket. Its hybrid construction features a blend of technical fabrics strategically arranged to enhance weather protection, mobility, and overall breathability so you stay calm, cool, and collected while you tour, backpack, hike, or climb.
- Marmot's M2 softshell uses water-repellent, breathable, stretchy fabric with DriClime technology
- Windproof body and sleeve fabric with wicking backer add superb comfort when you hike up a steep couloir and work up a sweat
- Athletic fit and Angel-Wing movement provide plenty of unrestricted movement
- No-hood design means you can layer this softshell easily under a completely waterproof shell when nasty storms roll in, without excess hood-bulk
- Elastic-bond cuffs with integrated thumbholes and elastic drawcord hem help seal in warmth and block out the elements
- 360-degree reflectivity helps makes you visible in low-light conditions
- Two zippered hand pockets hold your energy goo or lip balm while an internal zippered media pocket holds your tunes