- Detail Images
Top-shelf fabrics to keep you going stronger for longer.
- Pertex Quantum GL is 20-percent lighter and packs smaller than standard Pertex Quantum without sacrificing wicking power, breathability, or weather protection
- Nylon material throughout the chest, shoulders, and arms provides durable protection
- A blend of nylon and elastane along the sides, back, and underarms promote uninhibited movement and improved breathability
- DWR coating encourages water and melting snow to bead up on the fabric’s surface without affecting the garment’s overall breathability
- Flatlock stitching reduces chafing
- Thumb loops prevent the sleeves from levitating up your arms as you run, hike, or climb
Share your thoughts
soft and warm
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Nice jacket...very comfortable. Soft and warm. I bought the purple and black and love the colors. Wears well ,nice for layering , worn alone or as a jacket. Allows for good movement of arms and torso.