- Community Images
Tipping the balance in the fight against the elements.
When the weather starts getting so bad you're debating turning back, having the Marmot Fulcrum Jacket in your corner may tip the balance in favor of sticking it out. The Fulcrum's Gore-Tex Performance shell and fully taped seams keep you dry and comfortable, while the storm-ready features keep you in the game until the leading edge of the front passes.
- Gore-Tex Performance shell repels precipitation while allowing water vapor to escape before it can condense
- Fully-taped seams stop moisture from seeping in through the joints
- Pit Zips give you a way to dump excess heat without exposing you to the elements
- Laminated wire brim in fully adjustable, helmet-compatible Gale Force hood helps shield your face better
- Zip-off powder skirt and a hemline drawcord allow versatility for when you want to switch from pow to corduroy
- Angel-Wing Movement provides full freedom of motion without sacrificing any part of your storm seal
- DriClime Lined chin guard adds neck protection from wind and cold, and won't chafe
- Laser-Drilled Pocket Backing enhances breathability, and the high placement of the pockets mean you can reach in even while wearing a harness or a pack waist-belt