Be free, regardless of the weather.
With every possible feature you could hope to have in a ski jacket, the Marmot Women's Freerider Jacket keeps you out on the hill from the first tram of the day to the last set of crud-busting turns. The Gore-Tex shell, fully taped seams, and water-resistant zippers allow you to dominate in wet conditions while the removable powder skirt and adjustable cuffs eliminate any chance of snow finding a way inside.
- Gore-Tex two-layer shell fabric provides guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection from the elements
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers keep wet conditions out
- Regular fit leaves room for extra layers while Angel-Wing Movement allows a full range of arm motion without jacket-rise
- Underarm zips provide ventilation during high-exertion activities
- Fixed, helmet-compatible storm hood protects in tough weather conditions
- Removable powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem provide a snug fit
- Brushed tricot collar is soft on the skin
- Chest, sleeve, hand, media, and goggle pockets hold all your goodies
Share your thoughts
I ordered the XS. It is cut short in the front and a bit longer in the back. 5'5" 112 lbs. It was roomy enough for a good bit of layering. The XS is SHORT! If you generally find jackets too long, this might be a find.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got this in small, electric blue. I've gotten a ton of compliments on the color- its very vibrant purple/blue. I really like the contrast stitching. As for performance- it kept me warm and dry in 15 degree flurries on the the mountain, with merino baselayer and fleece. The hood fit my helmet, and has a back drawstring which works to tighten things up perfectly with or without a helmet. The high zippered neck is great too. Its lightweight but seems durable.