A fashion-forward fleece for first tracks or fall farmers markets.
The Marmot Flashpoint Half-Zip Pullover is fashionable fleece at its best. The Polartec Classic 100 microfleece fabric is the gold standard for durability and quality, and it's exceptionally soft and warm against the skin. The Flashpoint is an outstanding baselayer for cold days on the hill and a stylish standalone for brisk days out on the town. Don't blame us when every other long-sleeve top in your closet starts to collect dust.
- Polartec Classic 100 microfleece has been the lightweight fleece standard for nearly 30 years, offering exceptional quality and durability
- Regular fit conforms to your body and allows maximum range of motion
- Flatlock seams help keep out the cold and are smooth on the skin
- Elastic-bound cuffs and elastic drawcord hem keep out drafts
- Zippered sleeve pocket holds your ID and cash, while zippered hand-warmer pockets shelter your paws from the cold
Share your thoughts
Warm and light!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I really like this fleece! Title says it all :) I'm 5'5" and 130#, the small is snug but not too tight. Love that it was thumbholes! It does not, however have pockets as stated above
Pocket on arm fell off after washing it
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
After wearing once washed and dried it and the pocket on the sleeve fell off. Very disappointed since that's the reason I bought it was to use the pocket for my cell phone when walking