Superlight plus extra-soft equals perfectly versatile.
Even in the dead of summer it can get cold at the crag when you get in the shade or you gain altitude; the light and breathable Marmot Women's Flashpoint Fleece Jacket provides just enough insulation to zap that chill. Marmot's lightest-weight Polartec Classic microfleece makes a great warm-weather outer layer when climbing or mountaineering in spring or summer, and an efficient midlayer when skiing or mountaineering in winter.
- Light, extra-soft Polartec Classic 100 polyester microfleece feels like a dream next to skin, breathes beautifully, and insulates with efficiency
- Flatlock construction prevents chafing or hot spots for enduring comfort
- Regular fit is roomy for freedom of movement without being bulky or baggy
- Elastic bound cuffs and elastic drawcord hem seal out the elements
- Zippered handwarmer pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Love this fleece, just the right weight so wear inside an air conditioned room. Great also for a cooler morning. Color is bright and vibrant - and has gotten me a lot of compliments. Don't normally pay full price for my clothing but this one was well worth the price to get the size and color I wanted
Great light weight fleece
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Spring has finally come to Boston and this is just the right weight fleece for the occasion! used it running and biking and it kept me warm for both in just above freezing temps.
Bought this for my Mom back in Minnesota
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
She sends me a text everytime she wears it, which is quite often. She wore it with just a tshirt in the fall and layers it on the colder days. No complaints from her on the size
Are the sleeves really shaped like this-with...
Are the sleeves really shaped like this-with material folded over at the elbow, or is the material just folded over to simulate bended arms.
There is no pleat or seam or anything at the elbow. It is smooth in real life but I think the photo just made it look a bit weird cause of the material folding over itself due to the bend.
This fleece is excellent.
The jacket is soft, light, and super comfy. I got caught in a rain storm in it on my bicycle and it kept me warm and dried very quickly. Its long enough to be a comfortable fit and fits nicely on the hips, keeping a feminine look while not being too tight.