A Polartec fleece for fall camping and winter mid-layering.
Cold nights can make even a luxurious campsite downright chilly, so pack the Marmot Women's Flashpoint Fleece Jacket. This midweight fleece comes in handy as a top layer when you're backpacking and as an insulating layer when you're skiing and snowshoeing in winter. Fine fit-and-finish details like stretchy Lycra cuffs and a soft chin guard make all the difference when you want to feel comfortable.
- Polartec Classic 100 Micro fabric offers supreme warmth without unnecessary bulk
- Polartec synthetic fabric is quick-drying and durable, and it makes this jacket packable enough to keep in your backpacking bag
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates seam bulges where fabric panels come together in order to avoid chafing
- Lycra-bound cuffs have integrated thumbholes to keep the sleeves in place
- Wind flap keeps cold air from drafting in through the front zipper
- Elastic drawcord hem provides quick fit adjustment