Perfect for the hot-lap sidecountry and inbounds crowd.
Charge into the bitter cold of winter while wearing the Men's First Tram Jacket. Marmot engineers stacked this ski and snowboard jacket with warm synthetic insulation, waterproof breathable fabric to keep you dry, and an impressive array of fit and tech features for comfort. A long cut and a simple style ensure that you won't look like a tourist, so don't be afraid to take a lap through the park.
- Membrain technology uses a waterproof breathable membrane to keep you dry in wet weather
- Water-resistant PU coating further adds to external fabric weatherproofing
- Fully taped seams so water can't seep in
- Thermal R synthetic insulation offers toasty warmth without uncomfortable bulk or overwhelming weight
- Regular cut provides a comfortable fit and leaves room underneath for layering
- Core vents open wide so you can vent excess heat, and water-resistant zippers help seal out water when you have the vents closed
- Zip-off storm hood pulls over your head to provide additional protection from foul weather
- Powder skirt keeps deep snow from creeping into your pants on deep days at the ski resort
- An array of small accessory pockets provides storage for sunglasses, goggles, and other small essentials
Share your thoughts
Nice jacket, But......
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
This jacket fit me like a tent. In all fairness, I'm just about half way between a Medium and a Large. At 6' 195lbs I wear a Large if it fits on the small side and a Medium if it fits a little big. This jacket definitely fits big and unfortunately, I ordered the Large. Looks to be a really nice jacket with 40/40 on breath-ability and water proofing and 60g insulation. I've returned the Large and am waiting for the Medium. The only thing more I would have liked to see is an audio/mp3 pocket with thru-hole port.