Marmot Firefly Tent with Footprint and Gearloft: 2-Person 3-Season
- Community Images
Between shoebox and ballroom lives the Firefly.
For those who feel that ultralight 2-person tents can be somewhat claustrophobic, the Marmot Firefly 2-Person 3-Season Tent trades a little bit of additional weight for extra room to move around. Designed to be a larger version of Marmot's über-popular Limelight 2-Person Tent, the Firefly features more head room and near vertical side walls for maximum comfort.
- Polyurethane-coated floor and fly repel rain so you and your gear stay dry inside
- Fully taped fly and floor seams prevent water from sneaking in through fabric joints
- Window Weld waterproof window construction in the fly allows you to view outside of your tent without having to get out of your bag
- Catenary Cut floor means the floor material curves a few inches up the tent walls to reduce direct seam-to-ground contact
- Two doors and two vestibules give you and a partner easy entry, exit, and gear storage
- Mesh panels fight interior condensation to help you sleep during bouts of muggy weather
- DAC press-fit poles are easy to assemble day or night and save weight without sacrificing durability or strength
- Reflective detailing helps you identify stealthy guy-lines at night
- Included gear loft increases your storage space and ability to organize
- Noise-free zippers prevent waking up cranky trail partners