A glove for spring skiing inbounds and ski touring anytime.
When winter starts to play peek-a-boo—now you see it, now you don't—slip on the Marmot Exum Guide Undercuff Glove before heading outdoors. Designed for days when temps may vary considerably from morning to afternoon, the Exum delivers a touch of warmth on chilly mornings along with breathability and substantial wicking power for warmer afternoons or a brisk ascent up the skin track.
- Stretch nylon fabric offers excellent mobility while washable leather in the palm offers serious durability and a sure grip
- DriClime lining wicks away moisture and prevent clammy hands
- Thermal R insulation keeps your hands warm and functioning on long, cold belays
- Short cuff fits under jacket sleeve and locks down with hook-and-loop tab
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Bought these for snow activities and biking when it's below freezing. Really like them so far, good dexterity and grip, and the XL was perfect with my long fingers. I have a hard time finding gloves that have long enough fingers, but these are GREAT. A+