Staying warm is important in the backcountry, but, while you're working up the skin track, staying cool is just as important. The lightweight Marmot Women's Evolution Glove features WindStopper fabric that blocks the wind, enables great breathability, and prevents clamminess that freezes when you transition into downhill mode.
- Marmot M1 softshell fabric stretches, breathes, and provides durable dexterity during tours, hikes, and cold-weather camping
- WindStopper technology stops the wind in its tracks so your fingers stay warm as you cut trail up the exposed ridge
- Lightweight design cuts down on bulk so you can use the Evolution as a liner glove in a larger shell glove or mitten
- Leather-reinforced Falcon Grip palm grip helps you hang onto your ski pole and enhances durability
- Soft fabric helps when your nose starts to run
- Stretchy seam on cuffs keeps out blowing snow and cold
Share your thoughts
Mom Loves 'em!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
My mother is probably one of the biggest hippies I know and never buys herself new things. She had an old pair of windproofed gloves that I swear were older than myself. Luckily for her I hooked her up with a pair of these for Christmas, and now she is running in style with toasty hands at that! No more looking like she ran right out of a time machine from the 80s! I got her a medium and she says they fit true to size.
Great for shoulder season
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have to confess - my girlfriend often can't find her Evolution gloves and it's often because I've stolen them.
These gloves are ideal for running, biking and hiking in fall and spring weather (anything down to 25ish degrees out) and for skinning in warmer winter conditions. They cut the wind and provide enough protection against rain to keep fingers and hands warm.They're still small and light enough to easily stuff into a pocket. After a few years of use they're starting to show a little wear, but I anticipate them lasting for at least another year or two.
All in all, great lightweight gloves.
Although I'm part of a GORE product testing program, I did not get these gloves as part of it.