- Detail Images
- Ultra lightweight fabric helps the Ether weigh in at under eight ounces
- DWR coating helps slough moisture without compromising breathability of the jacket
- DriClime Bi-Component wicking lining encourages ventilation and keeps you dry
- Jacket packs into pocket for transport and storage convenience
- Underarm vents help you dump excess heat when necessary
- Elastic cuffs and draw cord hem complete the seal between you and the elements
- Angel-Wing Movement encourages a full and natural range of motion to accommodate your more acrobatic alpine pursuits
- Reflective logos enhance visibility for safety
Share your thoughts
I love this jacket!!
Now this jacket fits more like a 3rd layer. I wore this jacket with a poly/tank, and a wicking turtleneck (my go to cold weather stuff) at 14 degrees with a serious by Appalachian standards climb off trail while doing some brush cutting with gloves and a toboggan was toasty!! It doesn't add bulk to keep ya warm which makes it very nice and squishes up neatly into it's own pocket. This will stay in my backpack all year .. well when I'm not wearing it.