Stretchy, midweight fleece for your cooler fall days on the mountain.
The snow clouds may threaten from the north, but you zip up the Marmot Women's Ella Fleece Jacket and pay your favorite mountain trail one last visit before it succumbs to winter's onslaught. Thanks to the stretchy, breathable, and durable nylon, you can wear the Ella during all of your shoulder-season climbing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, and even spring touring. The jacket's midweight fabric with a brushed back traps heat efficiently for the last days of fall hiking or the first days of spring skiing.
- Stretchy nylon fabric with a soft brushed inner face breathes, provides great mobility, dries quickly, and insulates during any chilly weather activity
- Flatlock seams enable comfortable movements while climbing or mountain biking
- Drop back hem provides extra coverage for skinning or riding a bike
- Thumb holes keep the sleeves in place as you slide on a shell jacket
- Drawcord hem and full collar further seals you off from the cold
- Full-length zipper provides venting and easy on-off
- The two zippered hand pockets hold your frigid fingers while you wait for a partner to tie into a harness or watch the sun set
- Internal zippered chest pocket holds a cell phone where its battery doesn't freeze
Share your thoughts
Love this one, I got the green, but thin
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I love the colors of this, they are true to teh website, but the jackets was thinner than I wanted for winter areobics, but as always great quailty, perfect for every day wear with a tshirt, or cool spring early fall days, but not Minnesota winters.....that's the only reason I am shipping it back.
How does this jacket compare with the...
How does this jacket compare with the Mountain Hardwear Arlando? (e.g. in terms of warmth.) I'm looking for a fleece to layer under a shell or thin down jacket when skiing.