Marmot Elementalist Softshell Jacket - Men's
A versatile shell that's anything but basic.
Marmot may have named the Elementalist Softshell Jacket the way it did because this is one softshell that can do it all. Part of the Marmot M2 series, the Elementalist offers an ideal balance between weather resistance, breathability, and warmth for a wide range of activities in moderate conditions. The secret to its versatility may lie in the careful placement of materials: heavier fabric where you need the most protection, and lightweight double-weave where you tend to overheat.
- Gore WindStopper M2 softshell fabric is windproof, highly breathable, and water- and abrasion-resistant
- Reinforced shoulders and elbows stretch to allow free movement and provide extra durability; also feature fleece backer for extra warmth
- Stretchy fabric and Angel-Wing Movement give you full range of motion
- Lighter-weight, highly breathable double-weave softshell fabric in the underarms adds breathability and reduces bulk
- Storm hood features laminated brim for extra protection and peripheral cord adjustment for the best possible fit
- Hook-and-loop tabs at the cuffs seal your sleeves at the wrist to help prevent snow from stealing your warmth
- Hand pockets are place high for compatibility with a harness or pack waist-belt
- Zippered pockets on the front and interior give you plenty of places to stash small items