Warm and radical.
Whether he's on the cusp of ski stardom or on the cutting edge of style, put him in the Marmot Boys' Edge Insulated Pant, and he'll be ready for both. With weather-resisting MemBrain laminate, taped seams, and light insulation, he'll stay dry so he can practice those stylie tricks opening to close.
- Durable 2-layer Marmot MemBrain PU fights water and breathes for all-day dry comfort
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks and drafts from sneaking in
- Reversed brushed tricot seat and thighs and Thermal R insulation add warmth and comfort to colder areas
- Regular fit with adjustable waist, snap closure, and zippered fly is roomy for freedom of movement that's also bulk-free
- Removable suspenders lend a hand when necessary
- Zippered leg cuffs with internal flex boot gaiters keep cold and snow out from freezing feet
- Cordura cuffs resist wear and tear in this high-stress area
- Two hand pockets with YKK water-resistant zippers secure essentials
- Item #MAR2386
- Q & A
Great Ski Pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My son wore these for several seasons and loved them. They are warm and durable. They really keep the water off in tough conditions.