- Community Images
Lightweight on-the-go housing for three.
The Marmot Eclipse 3 Tent shelters you and two of your backpacking buddies without weighing down your pack. The Eclipse 3 smartly uses space so you can cut down to one sturdy shelter―rather than haul three bivies or a two-person and a separate solo tent―for three-person, three-season enjoyment.
- Nylon ripstop fly with silicone and PU treatments repels moisture to keep you dry if the rains come
- No-See-Um-Net canopy keeps you cool on warm summer nights while giving you 360-degree access to the stars and giving insects zero access to you
- Fully taped nylon floor is durable and tough for seasons of use
- DAC NSL dual-diameter poles with eco-friendly anodizing give you sturdy support without adding much weight to your pack or a lot of harmful chemicals to the environment
- 39 square feet of floor space leaves just enough room for three mummy bags in alternating directions
- Vestibule space gives you room to stash your packs out out of the weather
- Vaulted design gives you more headroom so two people can sit upright without brushing their heads on the ceiling
- Bare Bones set up lets you use just the fly and a footprint (sold separately) to create a super-light shelter
- Color-coded clips make setting up simple and fast
- Reflective guy points make it easier to find your tent when you come back to camp after dark
Share your thoughts
This tent allows you to camp wherever you want, even places where the ground does not allow pitching.