Marmot Earlylight Tent with Footprint and Gear Loft: 2-Person 3-Season
- Community Images
A tough, two-person tent made for three-season days on trail.
You venture into the wilderness in search of simplicity, and the three-season Marmot Earlylight 2-Person Tent provides you with an easy-to-use, effective shelter that can adapt to your various backpacking pursuits. The storm-proof fly and floor keep you and a partner sheltered from summer squalls. The included footprint becomes the tent floor when you go for the lightweight Bare Bones Setup.
- Bare Bones fast-pitch option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint to save extra weight on trail (footprint included)
- Polyurethane-coated floor and fly repel rain so you and your gear stay dry inside
- Fully taped fly and floor seams prevent water from sneaking in through fabric joints
- Catenary Cut floor means the floor material curves a few inches up the tent walls to reduce direct seam-to-ground contact
- Two doors and two corresponding vestibules give you and a partner easy entry, exit, and pack storage
- Mesh panels and a fly vent fight interior condensation to help you sleep during times of muggy weather
- Clear window on the fly lets you check the weather and features welded seams to prevent leaking
- DAC Featherlite poles are easy to assemble day or night and save weight without sacrificing durability or strength
- Included gear loft holds your nightly essentials within reach
- Reflective detailing helps you identify stealthy guy-lines at night
- Noise-free zippers prevent waking up cranky trail partners