A softshell for winter in the avenues.
Take on foul weather in the city when you're wearing the Marmot Men's E Line Softshell Jacket. Clean lines and a simple aesthetic help this techy jacket blend in on the street, and when the wind and rain starts, the breathable and water-repellent softshell fabric keeps you comfortable.
- Regular fit makes this jacket sit close to your body but still leaves room for you to move
- M3 softshell material resists light moisture to keep you dry, and it's highly breathable for comfort
- M3 material contains a small amount of elastane to give it a flexible stretch so you can move freely
- External zippered hand pockets give you a place to keep your hands warm
- Internal touch-media and zippered pockets keep your valuables and electronics secure
Share your thoughts
I am looking to purchase a Marmot E-Line...
I am looking to purchase a Marmot E-Line Jacket for the spring/fall seasons in the Mid-Atlantic area. Due to the wet conditions we get during those times of the year I usually use a water repellent spray on my jackets for an extra bit of protection from water since half of my job is outdoors. Would it be safe to use a product like, Tectron Water Repellent Spray for Apparel, on the M3 fabrics? I know I could buy a Jacket with the M1 or even M2 fabric but I like the styling of the E-Line. Thanks.
you can totally use a waterproofing spray on this jacket. I would recommend nikwax softshell proof wash in