Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Softshell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
A softshell for winter in the avenues.
Take on foul weather in the city when you're wearing the Marmot Men's E Line Softshell Jacket. Clean lines and a simple aesthetic help this techy jacket blend in on the street, and when the wind and rain starts, the breathable and water-repellent softshell fabric keeps you comfortable.
- Regular fit makes this jacket sit close to your body but still leaves room for you to move
- M3 softshell material resists light moisture to keep you dry, and it's highly breathable for comfort
- M3 material contains a small amount of elastane to give it a flexible stretch so you can move freely
- External zippered hand pockets give you a place to keep your hands warm
- Internal touch-media and zippered pockets keep your valuables and electronics secure
- Item #MAR2670
- Q & A
Does this have a lining? The picture looks like a sweatshirt material. Can you tell me what it is?
What is the center back length of a medium?
I am looking to purchase a Marmot E-Line...
I am looking to purchase a Marmot E-Line Jacket for the spring/fall seasons in the Mid-Atlantic area. Due to the wet conditions we get during those times of the year I usually use a water repellent spray on my jackets for an extra bit of protection from water since half of my job is outdoors. Would it be safe to use a product like, Tectron Water Repellent Spray for Apparel, on the M3 fabrics? I know I could buy a Jacket with the M1 or even M2 fabric but I like the styling of the E-Line. Thanks.
you can totally use a waterproofing spray on this jacket. I would recommend nikwax softshell proof wash in