High and dry.
From shredding groomers out in Colorado to flushing through powdery, rolling glades in upstate New York, the Marmot Men's Durand Pant keeps your lower half comfortably dry—all day long. Made with a nylon ripstop fabric, and fortified with a three-layer NanoPro membrane, this pant is completely waterproof, breathable and abrasion-resistant, which means it can handle every obstacle that a day in the mountains might send your way. The thigh vents feature water-resistant zippers, that when combined, ensure a quick cool down after working up a sweat earning your turns. An adjustable waist is constructed with an snap closure and zippered fly that helps prevent potentially embarrassing situations when you've forgotten your belt, and internal gaiters (with gripper elastic) do their part to stop snow from soaking your boots. Plus, zippered pockets round out this pant for safe transport of your on-hill necessities.
- Waterproof, breathable pant for long days on the mountain
- Membrane offes waterproof protection and breathable performance
- Zippered thigh vents boost breathability
- Adjustable waist belt provide customized fit
- Internal gaiters block out snow
- Zippered pockets protect valuables
- Item #MAR00UW