- Detail Images
- UPF 50-rated fabric keeps you from getting burned while you explore everything under the sun
- Thumb-holes keep sleeves from riding up when its go-time
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing from prolonged running
- Drop-tail hem adds coverage, layers nicely, and can be tucked in
- Reflective accents increase safety in low-light situations
Share your thoughts
I ordered this in a medium valor purple/dark steel. I didn't notice in the picture, but there is some yellow thread inbetween the grey and purple. It fits me well, the sleeves aren't skin tight like you would expect for technical activewear, though they're definitely not baggy. It's warm and looks a lot more put-together than a sweatshirt whether you're outdoors or in.