A daringly capable day pack.
Sleek, simple, and ultra-capable, the Marmot Day Hauler Backpack carries your daily needs and wants in competent style. A molded back panel and semi-rigid sides and bottom offer support and stability, while a sternum strap and removable waist-belt help take the load off your shoulders. Plentiful organizing pockets, including dual water-bottle holders and a padded laptop sleeve, keep everything where you want it; and a large D-shaped access zipper lets you grab goods without unpacking everything in the middle of the trail or street.
- Molded back panel and low-profile design holds load close to your back
- Sternum strap and removable webbing waistbelt transfer weight off of your shoulders and stabilize the pack
- Semi-rigid side and bottom panels add stabilizing support
- With enough volume for your daily needs and wants, you can easily haul an extra layer, real food (not a fistful of energy bars), hydration, and even a laptop
- Large D-shaped zipper opening to main compartment provides easy access to your entire load
- Light, super-durable 1680D ballistic nylon with Impermalon coating protects your goods and handle your use and abuse
- Padded sleeve fits and protects most 15-inch laptops, so you get off the grid but stay wired-in
- Front vertical zippered, interior zippered and stretch mesh water bottle pockets keep hydration handy and secure essentials
- Side compression straps shrink your gear down to a manageable size
- Accessory organizer with key clip makes finding these small essentials quick and hassle-free
- Silicone touch endpoints on webbing prevent fraying and chafing
Share your thoughts
are there side pockets that would be able...
are there side pockets that would be able to fit a nalgene?
There's one on the side that stretches and fits a water bottle, that should work.