The Marmot Girls' Dani Shirt provides lightweight summer comfort with long-sleeve sun protection. The DriRelease cotton wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and has a FreshGuard finish to control body odor so your girl can hike without feeling sweaty and stinky when she finally reaches the top of the peak.
- Blend of polyester jersey and DriRelease cotton is lightweight and soft against skin
- DriRelease cotton wicks away moisture and dries quickly on hot summer days
- Crew neck is tag-free for improved comfort
- UPF 30-rated fabric helps her avoid harmful sunburn
- FreshGuard Finish works to control unpleasant body odors
Share your thoughts
runs very small
this is a really cute shirt, seems like good quality, but it runs VERY small! My daughter is 8, tall and slender. I bought the large (which by the sizing should fit a 10-12 year old) . I expect it would fit by holding it up to her - but won't last her through next year. The craziest part is she can't try it on because her head won't even fit through the head hole! Oh the joys of buying on the internet...