Thanks to the Marmot Boys' Cruz Convertible Pant, your young adventurer can start a hike early when temps are low and, once things start to warm up, convert his pant to a short and cruise through mountain streams or scramble over rock gardens. Lightweight, quick-drying nylon features a durable water repellent (DWR) coating and added UPF 30 protection to make a little dude's outdoor fun much more comfy.
- Lightweight, packable, abrasion-resistant nylon plain weave with DWR repels water and wind, wicks away moisture, breathes, and dries quickly for dry, cool comfort
- Bottom leg zips off to convert to a cooler 7.5-inch inseam short
- Regular fit allows room enough for action without excess bagginess
- Inseam gusset panel increases mobility for tons of comfy action
- Side zips make on-offs easy and are convenient when converting to a short
- DriClime interior waistband adds comfort for all-day wearability
- Protective UPF 30 lets him prolong his fun in the sun
- Snap closure and zip fly make dressing quick and easy; belt loops secure belt
- Secure side pocket and two hand pockets secure essentials
- Item #MAR2727
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Bought these for my 13 year old son. He weighs pretty close to 100 lbs. He is 60 inches tall. They fit perfectly and look great!