- Detail Images
One jacket for three levels of weather protection.
Weather in the mountains is hard to predict, but you'll be ready for whatever old man winter blows your way with the Marmot Women's Cosset Component Jacket. The waterproof and breathable MemBrain 10 shell fabric shrugs of the wettest winter storms while the removable raschel fleece liner keeps you toasty warm when the mercury really plummets.
- 2-layer MemBrain 10 shell fabric provides waterproof and breathable weather protection
- Fully taped seams keep wet weather out
- Removable polyester raschel fleece liner increases warmth on chilly days
- Angel-Wing Movement prevents the jacket from riding up when you reach overhead
- Removable storm hood with laminated brim adds protection in stormy weather
- Underarm zips provide ventilation when you hike for some turns
- DriClime lined chin guard is soft next to skin
- Elastic drawcord hem keeps weather out and warmth in
- Internal zippered pocket keeps valuables safely stowed
- Two front pockets warm up cold hands