Light and compressible, this synthetic uses body-warming strategy.
The Marmot Cloudbreak 30 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag strategically places extra super-light and compressible Thermal R synthetic insulation at the body core and foot areas for efficient three-season warmth. A moisture-resistant shell protects all that toasty insulation while a draft tube, hood, and face muff fend off body-chilling drafts. Nearly as packable and portable as a down bag, the Cloudbreak gives you the advantages of synthetic construction, including added affordability.
- European-tested (EN) comfort rated to 30°F for reliable warmth in late spring, summer, or fall weather conditions
- Body-mapped strategically at core and foot area, lofty Thermal R fine-denier synthetic insulation provides efficient warmth, even when wet
- Mummy shape keeps insulation close to your body but won’t restrict movement, so you can sleep comfortably
- Durable, lightweight nylon ripstop with DWR resists water, wear, and tear for enduring performance
- Head-hugging 3D hood and non-chafing face muff prevent brain-freeze and bone-chilling drafts when temps drop
- Snagless draft tube prevents drafts from sneaking in through zipper
- Two hang loops for convenient airing out and drying
- Stuff and storage sacks included
Share your thoughts
What is the packed size of this bag in the...
What is the packed size of this bag in the stuff sack?
Thanks for the question. The stuff sac size is 7.5 x 16 inches.
Marmot Cloudbreak 30 Sleeping Bag
A friend of mine recommeded the sleeping bag to me. I have used it several times, and look forward to using it every time. It holds up very well in cold temperatures. Strong material, great color, packs well.