Marmot Cloudbreak 20 Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Synthetic
Feature-loaded, versatile, and comfortable.
For those seeking a precise blend of comfort, durability, and no-nonsense warmth, The Marmot Cloudbreak 20 Sleeping Bag more than fits the bill. The Marmot Cloudbreak series combines multi-denier synthetic insulation materials and places them in strategic body zones to maximize warmth retention without making the package too heavy to carry long distances.
- Durable yet lightweight micro ripstop fabric ensures seasons of hard use
- DWR-coated shell fends off light rain and moisture so your bag and insulation stay drier in inclement weather
- Thermal R and Thermal R Micro synthetic fill insulation optimizes warmth retention, weight savings, and packability
- Wave Shingle construction improves thermal efficiency and eliminates cold spots by strategically cross-layering insulation and adding additional loft in those notorious cold zones
- Ergonomically designed bag shape minimizes heat loss without feeling overly constrictive
- Full-length slider zipper and snag-free draft tube make entry and exit easy without reducing the bag's warmth-retaining capabilities
- 3D hood construction traps in warmth without irritating your face; Face Muff cinches down around your face for added warmth retention
- Two hang loops help with storage
- Included stuff sack helps you compress your bag for on-trail use