Ready for anything.
From bone-chilling ski days to cool fall camping trips, the Marmot Men's Castleton Component 3-in-1 Jacket keeps you dry and warm during all of your outdoor pursuits. Marmot constructed this jacket with its two-layer MemBrain shell, fully taped seams, and a removable liner jacket. The liner jacket is insulated with a water-resistant synthetic fill for added warmth and increased versatility. Marmot gave the Castleton all the necessary components by adding zippered underarm vents to dump excess heat in a hurry, an adjustable storm hood, and multiple pockets to store any small essentials you might want to bring along when you're skiing, hiking, or just headed out for a bite after a day in the mountains.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for skiing, snowboarding, and winter wear
- Two-layer MemBrain shell with fully taped seams
- Lightly insulated removable liner jacket
- Zippered underarm vents and zip-off hood with brim
- Adjustable hem and cuffs lock out cold and trap heat
- Regular fit with relaxed shoulders and straight hem
- Item #MAR00V0
[membrane/laminate] MemBrain (2-layer), [body] polyester oxford weave
Removable Liner Material
nylon mini-ripstop, DWR coating
[shell] 10,000 mm
Center Back Length
[external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered
yes, elastic drawcord hem