The only master suite with formal dining area that fits into the trunk of your car.
The spacious Marmot Capstone 6-Person Tent with Doormat and Hanging Organizer can comfortably sleep six persons, but if you want to live life to the max, there's probably enough room to squeeze in another person or a few well-behaved dogs. The extended sleeping area with room divider gives you a functional master bedroom, and the organizer sleeves means that you won't be frantically looking for you wallet when it's time to pack up camp.
- Polyurethane-coated floor and fly repel rain so you and your gear stay dry inside
- Fully taped fly and floor seams prevent water from sneaking in through fabric joints
- Catenary Cut floor means the floor material curves a few inches up the tent walls to reduce direct seam-to-ground contact
- Two doors and two vestibules give you and a partner easy entry, exit, and gear storage
- Mesh panels fight interior condensation to help you sleep during bouts of muggy weather
- DAC press-fit poles are easy to assemble day or night and save weight without sacrificing durability or strength
- Reflective detailing helps you identify stealthy guy-lines at night
- Included gear loft increases your storage space and ability to organize; included vestibule mat helps you prevent tracking in mud and dirt
- Removable room divider gives you a bit of privacy so you can change without totally exposing yourself
- Noise-free zippers prevent waking up cranky trail partners
- Window Weld waterproof window construction in the fly allows you to view outside of your tent without having to get out of your bag
- Reflective guy points and logo help you find your way back to your bed after dark
- Bare Bones fast-pitch option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint to save extra weight on the trail (footprint not included)
Share your thoughts
Love this tent
I tried the Halo 6 first before purchasing this tent and switched to this Capstone 6. Just so much more room and the divider means that both girls and I can get ready at the same time in the tent without having to take shifts to get dressed.
Took this car camping for the first time last week. Easily fits two queen air mattress and gear. Had it pitched with rainfly on by myself in less than 15 minutes.
Rained for most of one afternoon and into the morning and we stayed completely dry. Other campers...not so lucky. Added plus that it was completely dry and ready to pack when we left the next day so I didn't have to set it back up when I got home to air out and dry. Other families in our crew are planning on upgrading their tent after seeing ours.
You won't be disappointed with this tent.
This tent has a divider? Does it divide...
This tent has a divider? Does it divide the tent into half? Or is it sectioned into (75/25% or maybe a different ratio) of the floor space?
Marmot Capstone 6
Marmot's Curly's Clips: The Capstone 6P Tent
Marmot's own Curly shows you the Capstone 6 Person Tent