Marmot Cam Backpack - 920cu in
A small—but tough and versatile—daypack.
When it designed the Cam Backpack, Marmot managed to make a daypack that's small and light enough for quick hikes and everyday wear, but that's also as tough as the burliest expedition bag. Comfortable and functional, the Cam carries your essentials on the trail or in town with equal ease.
- Spacer Airmesh back panel and shoulder straps keep you comfortable and cool so you can focus on the scenery
- Highly durable 420D oxford and 330D dobby weave fabric reinforced with double layer at bottom for even greater abrasion resistance
- Padded laptop sleeve fits your 13-inch laptop
- Internal pocket holds your tablet or e-reader
- Clipping points with reflective tape make you more visible at dusk
- Internal clips and hose port accommodate a small hydration reservoir (not included)
- Trekking pole holder is removable for trips into town
- Removable webbing waist belt keeps the pack from bouncing around