Plush pad that won't overload your pack.
- Silicon-impregnated, polyurethane-coated floor and fly repel rain so you and your gear stay dry inside
- Catenary Cut floor means the floor material curves a few inches up the tent walls to reduce direct seam-to-ground contact
- DAC aluminum poles save weight without sacrificing durability or strength and feature color-coded clips so that they are easy to assemble day or night
- Poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which reduces the need for hazardous chemicals and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Knees configuration provides taut, near-vertical side walls to increase usable living area and prevent unwanted contact with the fly
- Dual doors provide extra convenience, and two side vestibules let you keep your muddy boots and wet bag out of the tent as well as out of the rain
- Reflective detailing helps you identify stealthy guy-lines at night
- Optional gear loft sold separately
- Bare Bones fast-pitch option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint to save extra weight on trail (footprint sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Wondering how this compares to the Big...
Wondering how this compares to the Big Agnes Fly Creek UL3. The upside of the Marmot seems to be more space, height, and vestibule room. The Fly Creek is lighter and possibly deals with condensation better?
This Tent Rocks! Three near vertical walls, heaps of headroom. Total mesh ceilings and walls. Four internal pockets in each corner. Two doors and matching sized vestibules. An adjustable window. F'ing Awesome!