The sound of slaying fresh powder is music to your ears.
If the only backstage you're concerned about accessing is covered in three feet of fresh fluff, the Marmot Women's Backstage Jacket is your ticket to a good time. The MemBrain 10 shell fabric repels tough weather and Thermal R insulation traps in precious body heat. And even though this jacket has a designated media pocket, you'll probably leave the music at home, because the sound of making fresh turns is pure rock n' roll.
- Two-layer MemBrain 10 plaid shell fabric provides waterproof and breathable protection from the elements
- Fully taped seams and water-resistant zippers keep wet conditions out
- Thermal R insulation keeps you warm on cold days without excess bulk
- Regular fit allows for layering underneath while Angel-Wing Movement lets you move your arms without jacket ride-up
- Removable storm hood with a laminated brim provides additional protection in winter weather
- Powder skirt seals around hips to keep snow out
- Brushed Tricot Collar lining provides warmth and comfort
- Internal Lycra cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves from riding up
- Adjustable cuffs seal around wrists to keep snow out
- Elastic drawcord hem provides a snug fit
- Chest, hand, sunglasses, media, and goggle pockets hold snacks and essentials for a day on the mountain