- Detail Images
This one's too wet, this one's too warm, but this one's juuust right.
When he needs more than a hoodie and less than a puffy, go for the uber-versatile Marmot Boys' B Side Hoodie. It boasts weather protection with DWR coating on the outside and liner that resists moisture and wind and toasty, mid-loft insulation to keep him warm to the bone. Wrapped in mini ripstop, topped with an ample hood, edged with a DriClime, non-chafing chin guard, and liberated with Angel-Wing Movement, this is just the right armor for all-day, cold-weather play.
- Durable and tough nylon mini ripstop with DWR resists wind and water and breathes for optimal comfort
- Durable polyester Thermal R Eco Insulation provides resilient, mid-loft warmth
- UpCycle 30 denier fabric adds eco-friendliness
- Nylon ripstop embossed liner with DWR feels great next to skin and adds weather protection
- Regular fit is roomy for freedom of movement without being bulky or baggy; Angel-Wing Movement provides unhindered arm mobility
- Attached hood warms the head
- Moisture-wicking DriClime-lined chin guard prevents chafing and chapping
- Zippered chest and two hand-warmer pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
a puffy jacket my son will wear
My son likes this jacket, likes it that it has a hoodie and can cover his head up. with it. You do need layers underneath if its colder than 32', and it isn't too puffy. I got the black since it keeps stains less visible, ifs been soaked in mud and was easy to wash.
My son loves this puffy.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought the Blue for my son & he loves it (it is bright as the other reviewer pointed out.) The fit is perfect for my 6 average sized (almost 7) yr old.
Got the jacket for an international trip to pair with a rain jacket and it was an ideal combo. The fabric has a good DWR coating that kept him dry in a paris down pour though it is not a rain jacket...
Great Jacket, wrong colors
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I loved this jacket and the weight of it, but the colors available just do not suit a boy. We ordered the blue and it was way too bright and too feminine for my son. Great jacket otherwise.