- Community Images
More room than you'd think.
Marmot designed the Aura 2-Person to milk every bit of versatility from its area so you get maximum versatility from minimum weight. The near-vertical walls make use of every inch of area and the innovative three-pole design spreads the roof for more headroom. Nobody likes being stuck in a tent during a storm, but if you have to, get yourself stuck in a Marmot Aura Tent.
- Tough, waterproof breathable 40D nylon ripstop fly with 1800mm polyurethane coating
- 20D No-See-Um mesh canopy for cooling ventilation and bug protection
- Ultra-durable 40D nylon floor with 3000mm waterproof coating
- Lightweight DAC aluminum poles
- Dual doors and vestibules for easy access and palatial space
- Plenty of room for 2 sleepers and vestibules for wet, stinky gear
- Maximum weight is 4 pounds 12 ounces, so it won't weigh you down, especially if you split it up
- Bare bones setup is just fly, footprint, and poles for light weight
- Color-coded Easy Pitch clips and poles