The Marmot Women's Audrey Plaid Short-Sleeve Shirt combines sassy Western style with trail-worthy performance. Made from quick-drying Supplex that shields you from UV rays, this comfy shirt also fits right in at the mountain-town saloon after your hike or ride.
- Soft, breathable Supplex nylon weave resists abrasion, wicks moisture and dries quickly for active comfort
- Front darts add a tailored, feminine look
- Design details include polished-looking bias back yoke, front placket, and chest pockets
- Offers UPF 45-rated protection from burning rays
Share your thoughts
Stylish and cool
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I am 5'8" 145 lbs and athletic build. I am 34D and bought this shirt in a medium. It fits perfectly everywhere, except the chest is a bit tight, which causes the dreaded gap in the buttons. I will probably exchange for a large, which will be unfortunate as the waist will be baggier than I like. If you have a smaller bust size and similar measurement, the fit for a medium would be great! I do get compliments on this shirt. The orange is a really pretty color!