Sleep under the stars without being eaten alive.
- Silicon-impregnated, polyurethane-coated floor and fly repel rain so you and your gear stay dry inside
- Fully taped fly and floor seams prevent water from sneaking in through fabric joints
- DAC aluminum poles save weight without sacrificing durability or strength and feature color-coded clips so that they are easy to assemble day or night
- Poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which reduces the need for hazardous chemicals and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Taut, near-vertical side walls increase usable living area and prevent unwanted contact with the fly
- Dual doors provide extra convenience, and two side vestibules let you keep your muddy boots and wet bag out of the tent as well as out of the rain
- Optional gear loft sold separately
- Bare Bones fast-pitch option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint to save extra weight on trail (footprint sold separately)
Share your thoughts
1st use: rain test.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have used the tent only once, and it has proved to be quick and easy to set up in the rain. With the ability to set up the rain fly first, the completely mesh tent stayed dry : ) Not the smallest for backpacking, but it is a 3 person tent (or 2 with canines is my preference!) and failry lightweight for the space you get inside.
Would be nice to have a bathtub style bottom...seems might begin to leak at some point, but are rain proof for now.
The vestibule has a vent, so cooking is possible when it is rainy.
Overall, thumbs up