For fresh air and a view of the stars.
The ultralight Marmot Astral 2-Person 3-Season Tent handles well in spring and fall, but thanks to its mesh canopy and open construction, it really shines during the dog days of summer. Primarily made from No-See-Um net, the tent body provides optimal ventilation to prevent clamminess and condensation, and if the rains should come the PU-coated fly and fully taped seams have got you covered. A color-coded Easy Pitch setup and reflective guy out points mean the end of fumbling in a mess of tent parts, even when you arrive at camp after sunset.
- Silicon-impregnated, polyurethane-coated floor and fly repel rain so you and your gear stay dry inside
- Fully taped fly and floor seams prevent water from sneaking in through fabric joints
- DAC aluminum poles save weight without sacrificing durability or strength and feature color-coded clips so that they are easy to assemble day or night
- Poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which reduces the need for hazardous chemicals and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Taut, near-vertical side walls increase usable living area and prevent unwanted contact with the fly
- Tough 20D No-See-Um-Net allows plenty of ventilation, optimal stargazing, and an unobstructed view of the Great Outdoors
- Dual doors provide extra convenience, and two side vestibules let you keep muddy boots and wet bag out of the tent and out of the rain
- Sleeps two people comfortably in a rectangle shape so no more head-to-feet squeeze
- An ultralight 4lb 4oz trail weight won’t hinder your hike time
- Bare Bones fast-pitch option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint to save extra weight on the trail (footprint sold separately)
- Reflective guy out points and color-coded Easy Pitch clips and poles make setup quick and easy, even in waning daylight
- Optional gear loft sold separately