Marmot Astral Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
For folks who like to look at the stars.
The Marmot Astral 2-Person 3-Season Tent is built to handle three seasons of camping, but thanks to its mesh canopy and open construction, it really excels during the dog days of summer. Plenty of ventilation keeps clamminess at bay, and a no-brainer, color-coded setup system means that you can say goodbye to the days of fumbling around with your tent pieces when you roll into camp after sunset.
- Silicon-impregnated, polyurethane-coated floor and fly repel rain so you and your gear stay dry inside
- Fully taped fly and floor seams prevent water from sneaking in through fabric joints
- DAC aluminum poles save weight without sacrificing durability or strength and feature color-coded clips so that they are easy to assemble day or night
- Poles made with DAC's Green Anodizing process, which reduces the need for hazardous chemicals and recycles water throughout the rinsing process
- Taut, near-vertical side walls increase usable living area and prevent unwanted contact with the fly
- Dual doors provide extra convenience, and two side vestibules let you keep your muddy boots and wet bag out of the tent as well as out of the rain
- Optional gear loft sold separately
- Bare Bones fast-pitch option lets you carry just the poles, fly, and footprint to save extra weight on the trail (footprint sold separately)